I will be using this blog to schedule group runs, seminars, and workouts for all my athletes and other people interested in doing the ultra. I will also be using this blog to document my training for the 2010 Vermont 100 Mile Ultramarathon. For official articles, please visit my other blog at http://coachjoegold.blogspot.com.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Last Week Review (June 7-June 13)

Last week wasn't posted here. Sorry about that, but it seems like life tends to intrude into the blogs a lot of the time. I did manage to ride 110 miles last week and swim 10,000 meters. I was forced, although, to cut the running down to 40 miles last week, due to a longer than expected recovery from the Train Run as well as making sure a tightness behind my right knee (a small strain in the popliteal muscle) didn't turn serious. One of the wonders of Triathlon training is that one of the other disciplines can pick up the slack if there are hiccups in the running program. That was the case last week.

This week, I'll be back to running. There seems to be no more tightness behind the knee and I'm pretty much recovered from the Train Run. I have a couple of long runs planned, but will develop a flexible schedule since I will be pretty busy with other things this week. On any given day I'll pop in a long run. And I'll try to do my best in posting here.

No comments:

Post a Comment