I will be using this blog to schedule group runs, seminars, and workouts for all my athletes and other people interested in doing the ultra. I will also be using this blog to document my training for the 2010 Vermont 100 Mile Ultramarathon. For official articles, please visit my other blog at http://coachjoegold.blogspot.com.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

June 16 - Light Bike Today, Long Run Tomorrow

PM Workout: 15 Mile Bike
Course: Great Kills Park
Time: 47:45
Weather 76F, Light Winds

The last of the light days, the real week starts tomorrow with a long run of about 20 miles. I adjusted my cleats on the bike shoes to maximize the power translation to the pedals.

Tomorrow starts one of the long runs. The goal is to run as easy as possible, getting through 20 miles with as little stiffness and soreness as possible. I will elaborate how it went tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment