I will be using this blog to schedule group runs, seminars, and workouts for all my athletes and other people interested in doing the ultra. I will also be using this blog to document my training for the 2010 Vermont 100 Mile Ultramarathon. For official articles, please visit my other blog at http://coachjoegold.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June 15 - Another small run at Great Kills...

and putting off a long run today due to business today. Stay tuned...

AM Workout: 5 Mile Run
Course: Great Kills Park
Time: 43:10 (8:38 min/mile pace)
Weather: 73F, Less Humid, Light Winds

Not a bad run. Wanted to do more today, a LOT more, but I'm pretty much "on call" with an athlete today and need to make myself available in the morning. A long run tomorrow would be equally as tough but I'm hoping on fitting one in by Thursday at the latest. I have another long run scheduled for the weekend as well.

So I continue to bide my time with shorter workouts. If the afternoon is free I will do a small bike ride today.

No comments:

Post a Comment